Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Large Onion
2 tsp Paprika (Hot)
28 ounces Vegetable Broth
4 Medium Plum Tomatoes
1 Medium Squash
2 Cups Potatoes
1 1/2 Cup Green Beans
2 Cups Frozen Spinach
2 TBSP Sherry Vinegar
1/4 Cup Fresh Basil
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 6 minutes.
2. Add paprika and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add broth, tomatoes, squash, potatoes and beans. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender, about 12 minutes.
4. Stir in spinach and vinegar. Continue cooking until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Ladle soup into bowls and top with fresh basil or a dollop of pesto.