– 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
– 2 cups slivered or chopped almonds
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1/2 cup raw organic honey
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 2 tsps or more of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients.
4. Microwave for 20-30 seconds to help it mix better.
5. Pour over dry seed and nut mixture and mix well with fork.
6. Spread mixture on baking sheet lined with parchment paper (use the foil-backed parchment paper).
7. Bake in oven 25 minutes. Stir halfway through and spread evenly to keep from burning.
8. Remove, press flat with spatula and let cool.
9. Once cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container or cut into squares.