Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes
1/2 Cup Plain Dry Breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup plus 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
2 TBSP Butter, Melted
1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Package (16 ounces) Frozen Broccoli Florets, Thawed
1 Package (16 ounces) Frozen Cauliflower Florets, Thawed
2 TBSP Butter
1 Large Onion, Chopped
1 TBSP Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1 1/4 Cup Milk
4 ounces Cream Cheese, Cubed
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix breadcrumbs, 2 TBSP parmesan cheese, 2 TBSP melted butter, and 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
3. Cut up any large florets into bite size pieces.
4. Melt 2 TBSP butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, remaining 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper.
5. Add milk, cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.
6. Add vegetables, toss gently to coat. Spoon into 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with crumb mixture.
7. Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.